The one I’m currently seeing works with a practice of 5 doctors and they just changed their policies so they no longer allow women to go past 40 weeks without induction and/or scheduled Csection. Also they now have a policy if you’re having a vbac you must be on the monitor the whole time so stupid. So with the help of the nurse I met in L&D the other night I found a new midwife who’s ENTIRE practice all has the same beliefs and I have my first appointment with her next week! Bummed about switching but excited to not be pressured into anything!
Tagged as: mypregnancy2. mumblr. naturalbirth. midwife.
- ohheyakandmj reblogged this from talesfromthebirthassistant and added:
- talesfromthebirthassistant reblogged this from ohheyakandmj and added:
- organicmommy likes this
- anna--marion likes this
- mybluejayandsparrow likes this
- so-americano likes this
- babymilkdud likes this
- earlymother said:Good! My doctor’s were the same way. I wasn’t at risk to have a c-section and they kept me in bed and monitored the ENTIRE time. I wasn’t allowed to walk or move. Because it’s safer for them that way. But made labor a hell of a lot worse for me/baby.
- amtahls likes this
- heidiandfamily said:I switched OBs/MW 3x until I found one that was on board with what I wanted! So worth it in the end.
- heidiandfamily likes this
- cheeseheadmom likes this
- jessplusone said:I hope your new midwife is awesome!
- jessplusone likes this